Thursday, February 4, 2010



I love to cook and I found this fun challenge called Recipe Card Challenge. My card is for two Challenges.
Recipe Card Challenge:Create a card with your favorite fondue recipe
Color Challenge:Sky blue, kraft & piroutte pink
Started with my great raspberry fondue recipe cut out with a nestie. I used kraft for the base and then added a scrap of pink that had a diamond design on it. Next I had a scrap with a raspberry coloed design aged with blue and kraft.I stamped a spray of raspberries watercolored and cut them out. I also drew and colored a single raspberry. I attached the spray leaving some of them loose so the lift up a bit. Cut a square out of the sky blue with another spellbinder die. I turned it to mimic the diamonds going on and mounted the single raspberry to it. I added the raspberry and white chedked ribbon and the attached to diamond.

2 comments:

  1. Love this creation for the recipe challenge. It's fab thanks for joining in with the challenge
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy recipe card! Thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete